Fall Workshops 2018
We will be offering our flagship Emergency and Disaster Survival course, "Building Resiliency", in two locations this fall. It likely will not be offered again for a while so if this interests you, get this valuable training before it is too late. (Click Dates to Register)
** The Guelph workshop will be slightly more in-depth and advanced but Beginners
are welcome at both.
Are you concerned about the state of the world?
We have witnessed one significant disaster after another this past year, and several have hit close to home. According to Climate Change research agencies such as OCCAIR, this could be the new norm.
This workshop is designed to give you confidence and peace of mind.
To ensure you have the knowledge, skills and a solid game plan to keep yourself and family safe in the event of a disaster and a changing world.
The principals of this workshop can be applied to your work environment and community planning as well.
“I feel a lot more reassured”
I now have a personal carry kit and a grab and go bag that I keep in the car. I was happy to have it as I drove through the ice storm this weekend. I finally added a water supply for our house and got a camp stove so we can cook if we experience a longer outage.
It helps me feel a lot more self-sufficient and confident about how my family would cope in a prolonged emergency situation. I feel a lot more reassured knowing that I can be organized and there are specific things I can do to take care of my family.
- Create family communication plan for when the phones & wifi go down. How do you get back together if separated.
- Cut through the overwhelm of possibilities and learn where to focus your limited time and resources.
- Learn about storing, collecting and purifying water if your municipal system stops flowing or is contaminated.
- Learn best practices for surviving different types of disasters and emergencies.
- Learn strategies for, and how to, store and cook food during longer-term emergencies.
- Learn how to use essential emergency gear and what to have in your kits.
- Develop a long term family plan for being resilient and adaptable in a quickly changing world.
- And more!
October 13 & 14, 2018
November 17 & 18, 2018